Are you thinking about how to grow your business?
Do you want to Increase your Sales?
But the dilemma is how to do it profitably, without spending more than the profit you generate.
We can supply you with sales agents that will cost you nothing. If they do not sell your products, you do not pay them. There is a small set up charge but that’s it.
You should receive the very best results and you only pay when the agent sells your products. No holiday pay, no sick days, no salaries, no NI or pensions to worry about, no expenses, overnight stays, telephone, and no car. No hefty expenses of recruiting, interviewing and frequently employing the wrong person.
How we can help you.
If you have never employed Sales Agents, this can be a daunting process, where do you start? How do you find your Agents, how do you measure whether they are good at what they do?
Swindon Consultants can support you whilst you get up and running with Sales Agents, ensuring that what you offer Agents is to a high standard, this includes your literature, communication channels and logistics. Unlike employed Sales Personnel, Sales Agents work with you and NOT for you.
How will you organise your pricing, Geographical Areas, logistics, recruiting, legals and advertising? These are just some of the areas all that Swindon Consultants can support you with.
We also ensure that together we review your Sales Agents efforts and endeavours, ensuring that they represent your brand to a high standard and are selling your products effectively.
Once you know the ropes then going forward with Agents is a relatively simple process and Is a cost-effective way to increase your sales without the fixed overheads.
Categories for Sales Agents.
0. General / Miscellaneous / Multi-Category
1. Architects / Surveyors / Interiors Designers
2. Bakers / Butchers
4. Builders / Decorators Merchants / Building Contractors
5. Camping / Outdoor Leisure / Fishing / Equine
6. Cash & Carry / Wholesale / Distributors
7. Chemists / Pharmacy / Drug
8. Clothing / Fashion / Textile
9. Computer Suppliers
10. Cook Shops
11. Corporates / Offices
12. CTN (Confectioners, Tobacconists, Newsagents)
13. Dentists / Doctors / Vets
14. Direct Selling (Householders)
15. Discount / Pound Shops
16. DIY/ Hardware / Ironmongery
17. Drapers / Haberdashers
18. Electrical Goods / Lighting / Electronics / Telecom
19. Engineers / Consulting Engineers
20. Estate Agents
21. Fabrics / Linens / Soft Furnishings
22. Factories / Engineering / Manufacturing / Industrial
24. Furniture / Upholstery
25. Garages / Motor Repairs / Car Sales
26. Garden Centres / Florists / Horticulture
27. Gift / China / Glass / Cards / Department Stores
28. Golf Clubs
29. Grocers / Convenience / Petrol Stns / Delicatessens
30. H.M. Forces
31. Hairdressers / Beauty & Tanning Salons
32. Health Food Stores
34. Housewares / Homestores
36. Kitchen Specialists
37. Leather / Travel Goods
38. Legal: Solicitors And Barristers
39. Leisure Centres / Gyms / Health Clubs
40. Local Government Authorities
41. Mail Order
42. Marine Chandlers
43. Motor Accessories
44. Music / TV / Publishing / Media
45. New Age Retail
46. Nursing / Residential Homes
47. Off Licences And Wine Merchants
48. Pet Retail / Wholesale
49. Photographic / Camera
50. Post Offices
51. Printing & Graphics
52. Private Training / Educational
53. Pubs / Clubs
54. Restaurants / Caterers / Hotels / Cafes / Snack Bars
55. Schools / Colleges / Univ.s / Education Authorities
57. Sports Goods / Wear
59. Supermarkets - Multiples
60. Timber Industry
61. Toys, Novelties, Hobbies
62. Visitor Centres / Tourist Attractions
64. Arts / Crafts / Galleries
65. Financial Services
67. Childcare / Nurseries / Playschools
68. Internet / Web
Book a FREE Sales Agent Consultation.